GIVE OF YOURSELF
LACPC believes that, in our service to God and to others, we participate in the love that we are called to share in the world. Through the year, you can find a variety of ways to serve and grow.
During this season of COVID-19 our service has continued, but sometimes it has looked different. Here are some of our current projects:
- The Deacons continue to give out food monthly through the Good Sam Closet.
- The Mission Action Team has hosted a few mobile blood drives.
- Cupcakes and donuts were delivered to the residents and staff at the Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Valentine gifts were delivered to the staff at Mountains Community Hospital to express our thanks for their service to our community.
- The Christian Education Committee and Worship Committees have worked together to provide Lent Resources for those in our congregation and community.
COVID Vaccine Information:
The County offers vaccination sites at several hospitals, public health sites, and pharmacies down the hill. San Bernardino County residents 65+ and front-line workers under Phase 1A, Tier 1-3 who work within San Bernardino County can make a vaccination appointment here: https://sbcovid19.com/vaccine/locations/